Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Drum Corp’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3/29 Enterprise Drive, Beresfield, NSW . Our company registration number is ACN 619053100. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Acknowledgment of Intellectual Property
- Drum Corp Pty Ltd is and shall remain the sole owner of all present and future Intellectual Property Rights associated with Drum Corp Pty Ltd and the digital service provided (the “Streaming Service and its Contents”) and any related technologies, developments and derivatives.
- Intellectual Property includes but is not limited to any invention, modification, creation, design, discovery, trade secret, secret process, know-how, concept, idea, information, process, data, formula, branding, or work product created or developed by Drum Corp Pty Ltd. All related copyrights, trademarks, patents and all other intellectual property rights, whether registered or common law, shall be owned exclusively by Drum Corp Pty Ltd, including all work products developed in whole or in part by Drum Corp Pty Ltd.
- Drum Corp Pty Ltd’s intellectual property is protected by law, including but not limited to the copyright and trade secret laws of Australia and other countries, international treaty provisions, and corresponding property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction.
- All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Drum Corp Pty Ltd.
- As a user of this website, you will have limited-use of the Streaming Service and its Contents.